K-Pro 4 Enhancements
- Faster and more powerful: The KPro4 uses a faster processor with more capability than the KPro-III. This allows the KPro4 to perform more tasks without slowing down the ECU, like live tuning, output to a dash, flex fuel and advanced protection. Calibration uploads and datalogging from a laptop are also faster.
- Enhanced on board datalogging: The KPro4 has double the datalogging memory (64 MBit) of the KPro-III and can datalog at double the rate (100 Hz), giving an on board recording time of 10 - 220 minutes.
- Faster upload & datalogging: The upload time is 30% faster than the KPro-III, with a typical initial upload time of 7 seconds. Subsequent uploads are also faster, and live tuning can be used for instantaneous updates. Laptop datalogging is also 30% faster than the KPro-III.
- Live tuning & autotune: Main tables can be updated in real time, without affecting the operation of the engine. This allows dyno tuning without pausing to upload. Autotune uses live tuning and a laptop to tune fuel tables as you drive.
- Bluetooth: The KPro4 includes Bluetooth for laptop programming/datalogging with a USB cable, and mobile datalogging.
- Ethanol sensor input: An ethanol sensor can be directly connected to the KPro4, allowing flex fuel operation, with adjustments to fuel & ignition tables performed automatically based on fuel ethanol content.
- Speed sensor input: A speed sensor input can be directly connected to the KPro4 and sent to the ECU. This is configurable to any pulse based sensor and eliminates the need for a stock speed sensor.
- Dash & datalogging outputs: The KPro4 has serial output (both TTL & RS232) and CAN output so that a dash can be driven from the KPro. The AiM MXL, Racepak & generic CAN outputs are supported.
- Advanced Protection: Advanced protection options use the KPro4 analog inputs and engine information to intelligently shut down the engine when the conditions might be dangerous to the engine.
- Better wideband support: The KPro4 can process a wideband lambda input (either analog or digital) and allow the ECU to run in closed loop from an aftermarket wideband without requiring the stock o2 sensor.
- Fits inside the ECU
- Made in USA
- USB connection for speed and compatibility
- KManager Windows based software for parameter & table editing, calibration uploading and datalogging.
- Many built in calibrations for common engine combinations
- Built in datalogging to a laptop
- On board datalogging memory (2 MB memory, 10-110 minutes datalogging)
- Adjustment for different sized injectors, with overall fuel trim.
- Configurable for any MAP sensor (to 5 Bar and above)
- TPS based table lookup for ITBs
- Engine protection from over boost and lean protection.
- Expanded fuel and ignition tables, both in rpm and load, to 60 lbs boost and 11,000 rpm (these are not the upper limits)
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Three multi purpose outputs for nitrous control or similar
- Supports lambda tracing from the stock wideband o2
- PWM output for boost control
KManager editing software features:
- High and low speed 16 x 20 ignition and fuel tables for correct VTEC tuning
- Injector size fuel trim
- Fuel trim for starting, throttle tip in and individual cylinder trim
- Rev limiter with fuel cut
- Launch control with anti-lag
- Adjustable VTEC window with load and throttle control
- Adjustable idle speed
- MAP sensor type and calibration
- Adjustable boost cut with hot and cold settings
- Closed loop control
- Air temperature compensation
- Fuel and ignition correction based on gear
- Closed loop
- Three general purpose outputs for nitrous control, quad boost control or similar
- On board datalogging trigger conditions
Recent Dyno Graphs with this product:
|Vehicle Applications||Honda / Acura|
- Must have!Review by Dix