An eTune from Evans Tuning has become the standard for excellent tuning via email. With our experience in successfully tuning thousands of vehicles on our in house dyno, we're able to tune your setup safely without you needing to make a trip to our shop. We've spent years focusing on providing our clients with the best eTuning service possible. Our clients enjoy the following benefits:
- Unmatched knowledge and tuning experience.
- The fastest responses in the industry.
- Up to 4 FREE seasonal revisions!
- Unlimited technical support and troubleshooting during your eTune.
- Customized recommendations from an industry leader.
International Customers - Please email: email@example.com
Steps to eTuning
- Pay for the eTune via our online store and fill out the required fields when purchasing.
- Evans Tuning's eTuner, Jeff Evans, will then send you a basemap or request datalogs based on whether or not you have been tuned before.
- Upload the basemap provided by Evans Tuning into your ECU. This will be emailed to the email address you provide at checkout usually within 1 business day.
- Reply to our email and send us the datalogs we request to tune your car. 5. Continue sending the datalogs we request to complete the tuning of your vehicle.